We are committed to ensuring basic and quality education (non-formal) for the less privileged, promote peaceful co-existence through peace building in communities, strengthening capacity for self-help, delivering relief in emergencies, addressing discrimination in all its forms, ensuring restoration of livelihood and food security, and also help in ensuring good health through sensitization and wealth creation for women, and youths empowerment. We also provide ICT to make our leaner’s computer literates to fit in the present global demand of computer age.
- Reaching the unreached without barrier.
- To support affected victims with some relief materials in emergencies, provide psychosocial support for the traumatized and restore livelihood
- To raise awareness on STI/HIV/AIDS, infant and maternal nutrition
- To help create safe environment for all children irrespective of their gender, religion and ethnic affiliation , physical and mental abilities and disabilities and other cultural dissimilarities.
- To promote community participation in the education of the girl child and peace building
- Reduce and mitigate poverty through small scale enterprises and agriculture for women and youths.